i have a sheet of the us  stamp collecting b cent stamp worth?

A full sheet of 100?  They are selling on eBay for less than the face value of the sheet at $18.  These were for temporary use when postage went from 15 cents to 18 cents in 1981, until 18 cent designs were ready to sell.

Go to the PO and buy 33  1 cent stamps and use one with three of these on a letter to get the current rate of 55 cents.  You'll have one left over.

These were regular issue stamps. An odd limited edition release over the years has gained some collector value, but any and all regular issues were printed in such massive quantities that there is a very large supply and no collector value. If you look around, you can find old unused postage being sold for discounts off of face value. Postage that you can then use and cut your mailing costs.

I have an album which contains about 400 first day issue stamps and I can't sell them to save my soul

• curtisports2
      1 month agoReport

You can sell them. You just can't sell them for the price you want for them, probably.

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh