My Manager is framing me in wrong doing which i have not done?What should i do?

My manager asked to delete data when he implementing new development.There was some issue with other team as they were using the data.He is escalated same to my reporting manager ,he gave deadline of 3 weeks to correct it.Even i told my Reporting manager i am not at fault.He sent email with action points to improve my performance.Should i leave this project.Pls advice

• Eva
    Favorite Answer

Where is the backup of the data? Never delete anything without making a backup first. If you leave because of this, it will make you appear guilty.

Talk to the boss above that manager.

Yes you should leave.  Your managers need someone who will simply do the tasks assigned to them without letting "they're out to get me" conspiracy theories impact their performance, and that someone clearly isn't you.  

Yes you should leave.

Your manager is not "framing" you.  

You have been instructed to correct something and your response is "it's not my fault".    That's an incorrect response.

This isn't going to end well for you.

Its up to you to prove you are right.