Anonymous

Why is my son with a biracial woman?

I’m just curious. I’m African American dark complection, and so is the rest of my 3 kids. My 25 year old son was with an AA female for 2 years and she became really close to us. Then he took a break, and now he’s with a biracial woman. Beautiful, but I’m seeing changes with his behavior. Not the fact I’m his mother and he’s treating his lady different, just his mannerisms and more interested and attracted in lighter skin nature. It’s making my youngest daughter talk.. she’s always nagging about her curls, features, and skin, enough to where she’s coming off jealous and a brat. This is new to me too, and I don’t want to come off rude or my kids.. my son loves the girl I guess we are all just surprised. 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

The United States has heavily indoctrinated our community and spoon-fed us with propaganda about what they think of us as people and how they presume us to behave, including what they think is beautiful. If a young person doesn't have a good foundation about the reality of who we are as a people and knowing the truth, they will stumble on their path. As a mother, I can't imagine how you feel and what your daughter must be thinking. 

• Login to reply the answers
  • reme_1
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Maybe get to know her and you will find out why your son is crazy about her. Try not to be so conscious of her skin.

• 1 month ago

It's who he loves.

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

He isn't.  Both are fully Homo Sapiens Sapiens.

The congoid/caucasoid/mongoloid-fairytale was proven to be nonsense, around 1950

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Your question should be about your daughter being a brat.

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Skin colour really doesn't matter.

Perhaps your son, very sensibly and intelligently, is judging his new lady friend on her personality rather than her colour?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.