Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

How to tell my girlfriend that I need threesomes?

My ex girlfriend and I used to have threesomes all the time.  We would find a new girl on tinder every week.  We broke up because I wasn’t ready to get married.  I’ve met a new girl since and I’m even happier with her.  The only problem is that it’s tough to compete with threesomes.  I’ve told her about my past and what I crave but I don’t think she knows how serious I am.  I don’t want to ruin every relationship because of this but I won’t truly be satisfied without them.  

I don't think she would be happy about that you're not always gonna find a girl that likes to share. The fact that you say you won't be truly satisfied without them i don't think you'll ever get married or have a stable relationship because when two people really love each other it's gonna hurt if they sleep with someone else. You can't bring in your old expectations to your NEW relationship. You can talk to her about it but if she's a normal girl and she's not content with sharing you need to think about if you're gonna stay with her or not because she doesnt deserve to get hurt  just because of what you want.

• Foofa

Then speak more directly on this subject. Ultimately either she'll be into it or she won't so there's no need to be so cryptic about it. You may not want to "ruin" this but if she's not also dreaming of a threesome you will have to leave her and go find someone who is.

• Linda

The main problem in threesomes is one person usually feels left out and one person gets more attention than the other. Another thing is the lust for adding another person makes a girl or guy feel like they are not enough to make their bf or gf happy. If one person wants marriage in the relationship, it's difficult to say I do and say your marriage vows to someone, knowing you want another threesome with them at some point in the future. That might have been what broke up you and your first girlfriend. Now, you are wanting a threesome again with your new girlfriend. Your new girlfriend probably has mixed feelings about the idea of a threesome. If you won't be truly happy without them, then you need to find a girlfriend who is open to that from the get go. It is not fair to her getting into a relationship with her with false hope that she will be all that you need to make you happy. Tell her and she might go along with it for a little while like your first until she has her fill of it then want out of the relationship. If you want to have a girlfriend who likes this, then find one through a dating site that is for swingers or those into polyamorous relationships. Good luck!

You can crave anything you want but that doesn't mean it's going to happen. When we are in a relationship and there is sex involved, we should never, ever EXPECT our partner to do anything which makes them feel uncomfortable. That's what selfish pigs do. Honestly, use some consideration of the feelings of others.

• Tj

Not many girls are into 3somes. The older they get, the less they are into it. You need to find a girl that loves it.

• k w

too bad you don't appreciate her for the angel she is.....

• Merry

Life & relationships are about compromise. 

By not taking your discussions about threesomes seriously your girlfriend is making it very clear that she is not willing to compromise on this - she’s not interested in sharing. 

If you push her on this you risk losing her or (worse) putting her in a position whereby she compromises and ends up hating you. 

Only you can decide how important a threesome is for you - & how much  you would be willing to lose 

most women prefer MMF over FFM

Maybe its time for you to mature a bit, and put the idea of having threesomes behind you for good. You should feel lucky you had a girl friend who was so willing to give into your pleasure.

You need councelling.