Why do most women lie about size doesn't matter?

They say size doesn't matter as long as he knows how to use it. Then the interviewer guy ask them, "So they don't mind a tiny penis." Then the girls hesitate and say, "Well he's got to be an average size." So obviously size do matter.

Favorite Answer

Because they're talking about regular variations. They didn't know you're including abnormal issues. 

Kind of applies to everything though, right? For example, the interviewer asks ‘do you mind if your woman is taller than you?’. Your response ‘no, I am pretty much into everything’.  Interviewer ‘so how about an 8 foot tall woman who would crush you in your sleep?’

• I Am Male.1 month agoReport

Actually, I would respond with I want her to be shorter than me.

"Then the girls hesitate and say, "Well he's got to be an average size." So obviously size does matter."

Here's a secret most men don't realize: 90% of men are of average size.

So here is a classic example of women trying to help men overcome their insecurity and you throw it back at them. Men OBSESS about this way too much and your question is just another example of that.

• Mental

Size to them would not matter if the money was right 

Same reason women lie about everything