Is there a difference between a corporate fascist and somebody who hates labor unions and loves Wall St/big businesses?

Mussolini allowed trade unions. Fascist economics are a response to the failures of capitalism. Unions are corporations. Corporatism is something conservatism, liberalism, social democracy, and capitalism all have in common. Fascist corporatism is superior though. We'd be better of if both workers and business owners from all major fields of production had representation in government. There's be less incentive for big business to bribe our politicians, which is the current state of corporatism in America, plus workers would have more power.

• Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

I don't think Hitler was liberal. Hitler isn't every fascist. I don't believe in biological racism, I don't think murder is ever justified.