My girlf is VEEERY jealous.What do you think that implies she's very kind to me?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Fred,

Tizzoseddy is right. Jealousy stems from insecurity. If she feels that she is not pretty enough or you are just using her. If she thinks you like her but is afraid that you'll find a girl more attractive of interesting.....anything that creates a threat to your relationship, she becomes very upset. If she were confident that you really loved her and felt secure in your relationship, she wouldn't mind you talking to another woman. You could even say that a girl passing by was really good looking and she wouldn't get too upset. Naturally she might be irritated that you look at other women, but she'd also realize that all men do and it's not necessarily a threat. Don't misunderstand; it's probably not your fault, and probably as many times as you tell her you love her and that there's no one else she'll still doubt you and feel insecure.

She really needs psychological help. I don't mean to imply that she's crazy; a lot of people need help dealing with abnormal and often irrational flaws. The trouble is not many people will admit it and even fewer will seek help. I wish I could help you, but there's nothing you can do except move to a wilderness area or a dessert island where there are no women.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Nunya
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

She probably thinks that you are above her league and that at any time you could leave her for someone better. She is attempting to seduce you so badly that you will never want to leave her.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

WRONG FORUM. Not philosophy. Reported for being mis-categorized. Please learn the difference between psychology and philosophy. FAIL

• 1 month ago

Not philosophy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Dv8s
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It either implies that she is insecure, she has another lover, or you give her a reason to be jealous.

• Liz
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

“Love is not jealous.”—1 Corinthians 13:4.

There is more self-love in jealousy than there is love for others. But forcing ourselves to think well of—even pray for—those who arouse jealousy in us has a way of cooling down jealousy. It tends to bring it under control.

Source(s): jw.org
  • 1 month ago

Jealous people are control freaks. And they are often highly suspicious. At first - it can be flattering if our 'new interest' is jealous. But that jealousy quickly becomes annoying. You can feel like you're dating your parole officer instead of your gf or bf. Keep an eye on this. Maybe even ask her some questions - like what she expects from you.

• 1 month ago

I think jealousy, often, if not always, stems from insecurity.

• 1 month ago

sounds like a nut job

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

All your base are belong to us.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.