Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Who has more more more Privileged here in America, is it Black People, Brown People, or just White People?

Most privileged = least under privileged.

You're welcome to try to make your case that white people are less disadvantaged than black people, brown people.

I suspect that you're confusing the general with the particular. 

• mac

color means nothing..its the rich who are privileged not whites,brown,black......just the rich......

Jews have the most privilege. If the JDL attacked you and you fought back, you'd be arrested for a hate crime.

[1] On December 17, 1862, General Ulysses Grant wrote to the Assistant Adjutant General of the US Army:

"I have long since believed that in spite of all the vigilance that can be infused into post commanders, the specie regulations of the Treasury Department have been violated, and that mostly by the Jews and other unprincipled traders. So well satisfied have I been of this that I instructed the commanding officer at Columbus to refuse all permits to Jews to come South, and I have frequently had them expelled from the department. But they come in with their carpet-sacks in spite of all that can be done to prevent it. The Jews seem to be a privileged class that can travel anywhere. They will land at any woodyard on the river and make their way through the country. If not permitted to buy cotton themselves, they will act as agents for someone else, who will be at a military post with a Treasury permit to receive cotton and pay for it in Treasury notes which the Jew will buy at an agreed rate, paying gold."

browns and blacks -- theys has more more more Privileged.

MAGA

lol

Not an English speaker, clearly, so probably a Russian Troll. Go back to your ESL teacher- it's "Who has more privilege" or "who is more privileged?" 

Just take a look at Congress- almost all white males. That should answer your question.