Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why do Jews support the democrats in overwhelming numbers when the democrats don't support the Jews? ?

Democrats always support Muslims over Israel. 

The Occupy Wall Street movement was very much anti-semitic and even used the same types of code words that anti-semites use. 

Liberals constantly attack Trump who defends Israel and has a Jewish son in law. 

Many leading democrats have expressed anti-semitic views: 

"One of Ocasio-Cortez’s most enthusiastic campaigners and a man who stood behind her at her victory party, Thomas Lopez-Pierre, is a known anti-Semite and racist. Lopez-Pierre has regularly used slurs against Jewish and black New Yorkers" 

https://dailycaller.com/2018/06/27/alexandria-ocas...

• Henry

Trump's view on Jewish Americans:

Trump during his speech at the Israeli American Council :

"A lot of you are in the real estate business, because I know you very well. You’re brutal killers. Not nice people at all, but you have to vote for me you have no choice."  - Dec. 9. 2019

AOC is not a leading democrat. 

• Rowan

OK, so the Jews were a bunch of middle Eastern people who liked stoning people to death, for things like being a witch, and now they're not middle Eastern, and they don't stone people to death, so why they still calling themselves Jews then? Because they're racist, against themselves? What a bunch of freaks. I was "born" Christian, I stopped believing that at five. Who are you kidding?