What is it called when you have passed the physical plane of physical congress in this world -?

to a place of utter incomprehensible bliss?  I don't know but, I feel this and, it is wonderful!  :D

I believe it is 'euphoria'.  What say you?

Euphoria is more comforting to me?

Not quite to 'Nirvana' - yet!  :D

I had an NDE some 30 years ago too, similar to your 'Spiritual Euphoria".  :D

• Spiritual Euphoria. My first experience with it, was right before I was hospitalized for the first time. The room around me faded out, and it was replaced with an angelic realm. I was merely sitting on my couch, thinking of my passed father. I felt this over whelming bliss, as the world around me altered, like fabrizha egg opening up. Glowing white walls, purple flows of energy, angels. In a few minutes it was gone, the warmth the love. Till this day, I don't know what really happened, brain or spirit? I also have experienced it at other times, but those are stories for another place and time.

Ecstasy , is the word most suitable to express your such feeling. 

obviously you mean Nirvana