10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

He is sending you a message.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Give away the dog, then if the person is sexy, eat whoever gave you the dog.

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

Have you exhausted your research on this or is this where you started? Try googling your question so you will have access to the thousands of sites about humping. It is a dominance ploy but you will probably need more of an explanation to understand it.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Why do you keep asking this question.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Me basset hound puppy LOVES humping cats. He's intact, so occasionally needs a release. In fact he is referred to as "Rapey" by my neighbors. We all have a good laugh while watching him rape some random kitten. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Cos your pigish enough to leave them where it can obviously Blueface:

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

So he's moved on from his teddy bear to your cats!!   I'd watch this situation and stop/prevent it because eventually the cats will get fed up with all this, and swipe him - which if he's caught across his face, means he could lose an eye.   Again get him out for more exercise - he clearly has too much energy with not enough release!!   Again most of this is DOMINATION.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20191...

There seems to be a lot of 'humping' going on round your place .................??

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The dog is trying to show the cats he’s more dominant.  They don’t speak cat but both dogs and cats love to show dominance via ‘humping’. It doesn’t mean they are gender confused, gay, in love with a different species etc, it shows that the bumpers proving he’s the better of group and the cats ignoring him.

Dogs will jump other dogs, peoples legs, pillows etc, it’s usually a dominance act unless they are breeding (male and female) but boredom and having something to do makes some dogs continually try.

It’s also not just limited to males, females do this, young puppies hump litter mates when they are small to set their rank in the litter etc but the number one reason isn’t sexual, with the exception of breeding season with the same species females.  

• 2 months ago

Maybe u should be glad he doesn't eat them lol

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

why not????????

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.