Alec asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

How many drops of CBD oil should I take for sleep? ?

I bought beezbee “grape ape” 100mg cbd oil for the first time ever, and was wondering how many drops I should roughly take? I’m a 140lb male, fast metabolism (if that matters). 

• .

Many users of CBD will suggest you begin with microdosing, to find your own personal 'sweet spot', where the product is most effective for you (because it'll be different for everyone).  Here's some info on microdosing https://cbdoilusers.com/cbd-microdosing-find-sweet...  That way, you aren't taking more than you need, to get the desired effect (because some brands of the product are quite expensive).

Start with 5. Hopefully it's an Indica derivative, Sativa isn't going to help with sleep.

• Andy C

It doesn't matter at all. What does is your brain and how much THC is in the oil.

About 9% of the population is easily overwhelmed by a very small amount of THC.

It's trial and error.

CBD never put me to sleep, but I couldn't take more than 20mg at once without negative side-effects of the incumbent THC.