Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Difference between love and security...?

Me and my boyfriend have known each other for 11 years and have been dating for two. He found me violated at a house party. He beat the guy up for touching me. But I Found him on a live cam site watching random younger females and step brother and step sister videos. He says he doesn’t do it anymore, but he has a 20 minute break in the morning or whenever he wakes up with a pile of toilet paper in the trash or toilet. He keeps hugging me and saying he loves me, but does he really?i don’t want to be a security shield 

• Foofa

The first thing to know would be that if you were sexually assaulted and never got the right treatment for that you could be looking at this through a tainted lens. Webcams and porn aren't cheating, they're about as nefarious as reading a book or watching a TV show. If you're threatened by these things it probably goes back to the emotional and physical trauma you've suffered. So help yourself first and then you'll have the rationality to assess the relationship for what it is (and isn't).

Most people have their own porn preferences, and it's about fantasy. And how does this habit make you a security shield?

Does he ever ask you to call him Daddy? Because I think you should because you think like a little girl and he needs to spank you.