Why are some people bullied and others are never bullied?

• .....

Defense is made by a good offense.

It's hard to hit a moving target. Those who are passive, waiting for something to come to them, often get something they don't want.

If your mind and day is busy on the great things you set your goals to, and fill your mind with, then the petty-minded losers who try to get your attention by pathetic bully techniques aren't noticed much.

You're just  become too strong for their own weakness to take  much effect.

• Zirp

because bullies are cowards, and seek out victims who won't beat the bully senseless

• Blonde

Some are immune to nay-sayers, their esteem is high. They ignore bullies, tell on them, or beat them up. Lol.

NO clue!!!   

Tell us!!

I think people who dont talk much or respond much and are emotional are bullied, people think they are weak.

Society be so stupid. I don't know, I guess if you look so different from society, it gives stupid guys a reason to bully a girl. I guess if you are too skinny or have curly hair, oh then you're a threat. I guess people fear what they can't understand. Too different is considered frightening.