Who is Keith Urban?

I just read a long winded story that went on for pages and pages (you'll know the type. It gives you two sentences and then a "next" button). It was about a "celebrity" who found his credit card wouldn't work at the checkout. The woman that was behind him stumped up the $10 without realising who he was.

I wouldn't have known either. Asking the obvious......who is he?

• KatieC

A “country” singer.

He is a country singer from the antipodes.

• susan

He's a really good looking Country singer who is married to a really beautiful actress named Nicole Kidman. I'm guessing both of them rose to fame when you were still a kid with more interesting kid things to do than pay attention to celebrity gossip.

I know exactly who he is. He's from Australia, currently living in Nashville, a very well known country music star, and married to Oscar winning Nicole Kidman. Where have you been--- under a rock? 

Australian Country singer. Married to Nicole Kidman 

A simple google search would of helped you

He’s a country singer. If you want to know who anyone is you can look them up on Wikipedia.