Anonymous

Have you always been followed by paranormal and weird experiences?

It strikes me as dull how that other people's lives are.

I also always had sleep paralysis as an adult. 

Yes all my life, it has never stopped and I don't believe it ever will. But I have learned to deal with it. I wish I could have a normal life like other people.

• Gary K

No.  I find nature and reality much more awesome than boring "paranormal" subjects, which by definition can't even be demonstrated.   Why people believe such things is an interesting subject though. 

• Gary K
      1 month agoReport

Then who would correct all of the pseudoscience, poor reasoning and BS spread here by the likes of you? 

• Dr. NG

I've had some weird experiences but they were the light refecting from Venus. Have you always been followed by paranormal and weird experiences?

I have had lots of experiences with things that can't be explained by science. Some people it seems are prone to it. Personally, I think we all experience it but most people are just like machines. It is easier to blame the light reflecting from Venus and plod on in their ignorance.

It's hard for the paranormal and weird experiences to fight their way past the unicorns and tooth fairies.

• 👻

“Always”? No, not till the age of 37, when I used the Ouija, and have been haunted by a spirit ever since.

Weird things happen to me all the time. I was out with my coworkers the other day, and every time they saw a bloke that looked a bit effeminate they nudged me and pointed and said "Ooh look Micky, there's another one for you!" 

And if that is not weird well then I don't know what is! 

• At least my life is not so dull that I need to make up imaginary paranormal experiences. 

Are is doppelgangers real?

.