Anonymous

Have you always been followed by paranormal and weird experiences?

It strikes me as dull how that other people's lives are.

Update:

I also always had sleep paralysis as an adult. 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Yes all my life, it has never stopped and I don't believe it ever will. But I have learned to deal with it. I wish I could have a normal life like other people.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Gary K
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No.  I find nature and reality much more awesome than boring "paranormal" subjects, which by definition can't even be demonstrated.   Why people believe such things is an interesting subject though. 

• ...Show all comments
    • Gary K
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Then who would correct all of the pseudoscience, poor reasoning and BS spread here by the likes of you? 

• Dr. NG
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I've had some weird experiences but they were the light refecting from Venus. Have you always been followed by paranormal and weird experiences?

• 1 month ago

I have had lots of experiences with things that can't be explained by science. Some people it seems are prone to it. Personally, I think we all experience it but most people are just like machines. It is easier to blame the light reflecting from Venus and plod on in their ignorance.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

It's hard for the paranormal and weird experiences to fight their way past the unicorns and tooth fairies.

• 👻
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

“Always”? No, not till the age of 37, when I used the Ouija, and have been haunted by a spirit ever since.

• 1 month ago

Weird things happen to me all the time. I was out with my coworkers the other day, and every time they saw a bloke that looked a bit effeminate they nudged me and pointed and said "Ooh look Micky, there's another one for you!" 

And if that is not weird well then I don't know what is! 

• At least my life is not so dull that I need to make up imaginary paranormal experiences. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Are is doppelgangers real?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.