Laptop keeps disconnecting from the internet?

So in the past few months my 3yo dell laptop has been doing this thing where I’ll just be doing something like watching YouTube or online shopping etc and then it’ll freeze for a few seconds and sometimes make a buzzing noise, and then it disconnects from the internet and there’s no way I can re-connect it. Sometimes it’ll come back but the more it’s doing it the more it won’t connect back. It also sometimes happens if I move my laptop while it’s turned on. I don’t know how to fix it and thought I might ask before paying someone to fix it. Any help? (Oh man that no internet dinosaur game has also become my most played game...) 

you can try reinstall the drivers, update the firmware, format your computer or verifiy if the problem isnt your router, cable or wifi. If nothing works is your network interface card with problem.

You won't tell how that Dell laptop of some unknown laptop is connected to some Internet gateway--

Wired to ethernet port

Wireless adapter and driver

Router and modem or a combination unit

Some unknown Internet service provider.

Moving might knock some damaged item inside so it fails.

Buzzing might be a short circuit.

Too many unknowns to guess blindly.

Try a new WiFi adapter, you can get one that plugs into a USB port for not much money.

get a new laptop

Buzzing indicates a physical issue, such as heat.