Am I wrong? ?

So I have this professor who is always behind on grading. It is now the end of the semester and I don’t know my grade because she hasn’t graded everything we’ve done so far yet. So today I went to ask her if I can know my exact grade and she shows me the wrong grade because it missing several weeks of assignments that haven’t been graded. When I check my grade online it says I have 45/100 even though it should be “blank”of 90. I ask her if I can know my exact grade and she gets mad and tells me to wait until this weekend and starts telling me I don’t trust her when I ask for all the assignment so I can calculate the grade for myself. Was I being too pushy or was she way out of line?? I don’t know what do to and now I’m worried she might give me a lower grade than I earned. I believe I have a A in the class currently, but again I’m not sure since she doesn’t post frequently, she’s updated grade a total of 3 times throughout the whole semester. 

I think you need to be patient. If you believe you have an 'A' average, just wait until she posts the grades. Most 'A' students are capable of keeping track of their own running averages. (at least I did when I was in school 50 years ago).