What percent of the USA population do you think can go 3 months in one year without posting on social media?

Favorite Answer

maybe 10% (considering older people with smart phones)

100% of them can so long as you lock them up.

I don't know but I know I'm one of them. To me social media is a complete waste of time and effort.

Less than 20% IMO........

I would say 60 percent.

I don't know about percentages, but people who can go without it are children too young for it, and adults who have no interest in it or are too old for it. I am 63 and have never been to Facebook or Twitter. Most people on social media are teens and young adults.

Depends who pays for Wi-Fi service and who does not pay for it. Those who pay for Wi-Fi typically use Wi-Fi daily and or weekly. Their children use if the adult who is responsible pays. Those who don't pay Wi-Fi go to public libraries so it is according to library hours. And holidays. So I pay 55 dollars for phone service I solved the problem for myself.