Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 1 month ago

Is it okay to pull this kind of a prank?

I have a youtube channel where I pull pranks on people. I am a prankster. So basically I came up with an idea for a new prank which involves hitting people with a car. I don t intend to harm them in any serious way, but maybe only break a leg or an arm. I think my viewers will really enjoy the joke. But I am wondering is it legal, and will it be understood as a joke?

Yeah, sure........why don't you try that. 

I promise to laugh as you're arrested. 

No. That is not a prank. It is dangerous. People get killed when they get hit by cars. If they're lucky and don't die, they are seriously injured - sometimes crippled for life. If you pulled a stunt like this, you would (and should) be arrested for either assault with a deadly weapon, involuntary manslaughter, vehicular manslaughter, or second degree murder - depending on whether or not the victim dies. And if the victim dies, and it can be proven that what you did was premeditated, you would be convicted for first degree murder, and you would either get life without parole or the death penalty. If the victim dies, but it wasn't premeditated, you would easily get 5 to 10 years in prison. If the victim survives, you would still be charged with a felony, and get at least a 5 year sentence. And if it involves a civil case, you would also have to pay a $250,000 fine plus medical costs for the victim. You don't want to go down that road, unless you are a psychopath without conscience.

idk what u youngings are doing these days. why don’t u have some fun playing outside instead of ruining people’s day. pathetic.