Herpes type two ?

I hope someone can answer my question. A couple of months ago I received about 5 minutes of oral sex. And after the fact was told that she has type two herpes. She claims she hasn’t spread it to anyone, I chose to take a blood test, sadly I came out positive for type two herpes, this occurred about 8 months ago, and I took the blood test about a month ago. I have no symptoms never did. I’ve been going through mild depression since I took the test and got my results. Is it possible that a herpes test can be wrong?

• You're not going to get HSV2 from receiving oral sex, if your partner only had it on their genitals. Unless you had sex with her you're not likely to get it from her. 

By the way herpes can be passed even if condoms are used. They don't cover all areas of the genitals that herpes can affect. 

No it is not wrong. But you might not ever see symptoms, it can just stay hidden. If warts do start appearing there is a medication called Acylovir that gets rid of them.

try oral sex and if you give it to others then the test is right , god u cant even enjoy sex these days 

• yohance1 month agoReport

It’s stupid how someone who knows they have something will not tell you before you guys do anything. Its completely wrong