Is Trevor Noah supposed to be a propaganda machine to represent blacks to push blacks to the corrupt left with his insane logic?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • y
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I have seen/watched him a couple of time, seems to me that all he does is peddle hate. Pretty much like every other talking head out there. Haven't seen anything funny come out of his mouth, stupid? Yes.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Trevor Noah is a comedian, I'm surprised you did not know that.

• humpty
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You Trumpchumps are hilarious! When Jon Stewart was the host of that COMEDY SHOW you were all about Jewish conspiracies, and now it is blacks. Is this intended as countersatire?

Just to be clear: it is a comedy show. If it is funny they will use it, and when you conservatives nominated and elected a clown President it was YOU who gave them the gift that keeps on giving. Whining about the laughter merely amuses us more.

Are those puddles because the conservative snowflakes all melted? You bet they are!

• 1 month ago

No, you know he is mostly adding jokes to the cold hard truth and takes the sting out of how bad our American experience is today. Besides all that, he is very clever and intelligent. He is the opposite of tRump in so many ways, though they both are entertainers. One glaring difference between Noah and tRump are , Noah isn't getting anyone convicted and tRump's followers are either under strong suspicion or have been convicted of crimes after following his direction. Even if you are a racist, you probably will find The Daily Show with Trevor Noah humorous entertainment.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

No.  Trevor Noah is a popular, clever, late-night show host whose political commentary is biting, incisive and humorous. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Are you triggered because he’s black and makes more money than you?

• 1 month ago

Nope, just another not funny "comedian"

• Sandy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

he sounds so stupid, I can't imagine  ANY of my people taking anything he says seriously. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I farted really loud

• -j.
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No.

15 characters.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.