Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

I cant ejaculate in my gf anymore :/?

I've been with this girl for 4months. She has a coil implant for protection. At the start of relationship i was fine with sex. I was able to finish inside her. But now its a joke. I cant ***. We literally have sex for 45mins or so because I'm taking that boody long to try release the beast, it just doesn't happen and she just says "oh forget it god sake". The relationship is okay i guess but we have had fall outs that nearly ended us but we work it out. I suffer from depression, i'm not sure if it's me or the medicine. I've recently changed my depression meds to another kind. Which I'm not sure has worked yet on me. Is there a way i can improve my sex drive or anything? Sex is nothing without a finally at the end of it all. Help me peeps! 

Update, i have split with my girlfriend. I couldn't be happier. My issues down stairs were 100% to do with her. I'm still on antidepressants but I'm now sleeping with other women with no problems at all :) 

Favorite Answer

Be gentle with yourself. Antidepressants have a side effect of lower sex drive which means that one cannot climax. It isn't your fault and if your girlfriend can't understand that then dump her. The is SO MUCH MORE than sex in a relationship. Wishing you all the best.

Go without sex for a few days

• alexis

Do you watch porn? Cut that out first and foremost if you do. Next, be open with your girlfriend. If you're close enough that you're ejaculating inside of you, you should be close enough to discuss this sort of thing. Next, talk to your doctor and perhaps see a urologist. It could be psychological, but you could have something wrong with your hormones or prostate. Definitely talk to your prescriber as it could be your meds, I could barely orgasm when I was on anti-anxiety meds for example. Last, maybe try holding off on ejaculating for a while (especially no masturbation) and see if that helps.

Source(s): Male anatomy turns me on so I have done a lot of research about it.

YOU are3 a stupid one who wants to pay child support for alay.. YOU need your balls cut off.

Does masturbation work for you still? Why not start masturbating yourself until the last second before ejaculation, and then insert it inside her right then and there.

Don't worry, I've taken that responsibility... You are most welcome

Well the medicine change could have something to do with it but you or your g/f should've noticed it. Have long have you been on this medication and have long have you been having this problem? You think maybe that coil is communicating with your other brain?

If you are asking this question, you probably suspect it and may have seen some signs. Having had this experience, I think it is a gut feeling but you don’t want to believe. Asking them usually means you still don’t know as they may well say no they’re not. Signs can be - a feeling that they are a bit distant, coming home late, smelling of perfume (!). I had that last one and commented on it and was told the cleaner at work was using a new air freshener. I accepted the explanation but my gut feelings knew it wasn’t the case. Avoiding sex with you is another one. Or increased sex or different sex. They just behave differently. I am assuming you mean actually having an affair, because there is also being mentally unfaithful - eg with someone on the internet.

You could try talking to her and then think about what she says afterwards. So maybe say, what you have noticed is different, and ask if she is seeing someone else. If she says yes, then you have a lot on your plate to deal with now. But I think it is very common for them to say no, even when they are, so a no answer isn’t much help sometimes. Think about it, if someone is cheating on you behind your back it’s because they don’t want you to know. Either because they want to have their cake and eat it, or because they think of it as just a fling, or because they haven’t made their mind up whether to leave you or not and are trying to decide.Having someone you can call your boyfriend or girlfriend is a very happy thing but when one starts to have doubts about them, whats the whole point of it then. Knowing whats going on in your relationship gives you some kind of hope and stronghold in the relationship, helping you to decide if you want to give it up or work. it’s a good thing we have people like queenhacker to help us out from all this relationship dramas.

The other day my cousin also was feeling insecure and all that about her boyfriend I just told her to talk to her and she did and she solved her own issues too. Shoot her a mail on Queenhacker001 (@) gmail . comm

• ANDREW

Anti depressants play a big part in prolonging ejacation, I had same issue when I first went on them, I really struggled to climax and that’s with a long term partner I still fancy the as* off so it wasn’t me not being attracted to her ,after a few week once they were in my system I was okay but certain anti depressants are prescribed for premature ejacluation as I went back to my gp regarding my issue and he informed me of this, stressing about it during sex won't help you so just try relax a little and let it happen and don’t over think it, also if you masturbate stop as jerking with a dry tight hand obviously gives more friction than a moist woman as obviously her juices reduce friction not feeling as ‘tight’ whereas your hand isn’t moist so feels tighter, also please ensure your bringing your partner to a climax one way or another getting her may well be a turn on to you

• Kelly

Go see a Dr for your ED.

How often are you wanking it?