Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 1 month ago

Can not wearing make up/wearing minimal make up ever make us 40+ women look ok/better? So many women all ages but esp. older wear too much?

And if someone tells you that you “need” more make up?

Not all of us are make up fiends!

I find it sad that women feel the need to try to look as young as possible and then hate pedophiles. Not saying anything, just saying. Even when I was young I never liked young women. The analogy I use is they are "too green to pick." Older women look and feel "ripe" despite the unfortunate analogy. Like I said, it's just sad to see them covered in makeup and fake everything.

you dont have to wear makeup if you dont want to, i never did

Just like in every other facet of life, this is a preference. Some people like it, others don't. I really don't like women all scrub-faced. I just don't. Wear some make up! I don't think anyone looks as good without makeup as they do with it. Obviously, I wear make up, and I like the way it looks on me. I like looking put together, while there are people out shopping right now in pajamas. Preference.