Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

My ex is pregnant? ?

So my ex came to me after two years of not talking, and she says she is pregnant? Is this possible? she says i am the father, but I'm not sure. Is there some sort of test? I know two years seems like a long time, but is it possilbe that some semen got lodged in her and didn't make it for a bit?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I can't believe you're serious!  If your ex is telling you that she's pregnant two years after you had sex with her, well good for her!  But there's NO WAY that you could be the father two years later. Semen doesn't ever "get lodged" in a woman and impregnate her two years later! 

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

if your so stupid to even consider this then you need to be in care.

• PAMELA
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No, you need to get brain, if you have not had sex with her in two years than there is no way that the child is yours, tell her to f off.

• 1 month ago

I think she needs her head checked ngl 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • KatieC
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Semen got lodged in her? Hahahahaha sorry...that one cracked me up. No, it’s not possible.

• 1 month ago

Not possible after two years!

• 1 month ago

If she is your ex and you haven't talked to her at all in two years, and, of course, haven't had sex with her during that time, you're not the father. If she convinces you otherwise you're super gullible and there's no hope for you.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

< but is it possilbe that some semen got lodged in her >

It's not common but the well regarded "Journal of Troll Pregnancy Today" has reported trolls storing semen for up to 20 years before getting pregnant.

• helene
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It's quite possible for your ex to be pregnant. But not by you.

• MissA
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

IDK. Are you a male anglerfish or black widow, where the female of the species is able to store sperm for future use if needed?

If so how do you type, especially as an anglerfish? You barely even have fins.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.