Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

My ex is pregnant? ?

So my ex came to me after two years of not talking, and she says she is pregnant? Is this possible? she says i am the father, but I'm not sure. Is there some sort of test? I know two years seems like a long time, but is it possilbe that some semen got lodged in her and didn't make it for a bit?

• Edna
    Favorite Answer

I can't believe you're serious!  If your ex is telling you that she's pregnant two years after you had sex with her, well good for her!  But there's NO WAY that you could be the father two years later. Semen doesn't ever "get lodged" in a woman and impregnate her two years later! 

if your so stupid to even consider this then you need to be in care.

• PAMELA

No, you need to get brain, if you have not had sex with her in two years than there is no way that the child is yours, tell her to f off.

I think she needs her head checked ngl 

• KatieC

Semen got lodged in her? Hahahahaha sorry...that one cracked me up. No, it’s not possible.

Not possible after two years!

If she is your ex and you haven't talked to her at all in two years, and, of course, haven't had sex with her during that time, you're not the father. If she convinces you otherwise you're super gullible and there's no hope for you.

< but is it possilbe that some semen got lodged in her >

It's not common but the well regarded "Journal of Troll Pregnancy Today" has reported trolls storing semen for up to 20 years before getting pregnant.

• helene

It's quite possible for your ex to be pregnant. But not by you.

• MissA

IDK. Are you a male anglerfish or black widow, where the female of the species is able to store sperm for future use if needed?

If so how do you type, especially as an anglerfish? You barely even have fins.