Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Girls do you shave down there?

If so why or why not. I’m a lady asking this FYI.

It's usually better to be with a man who doesn't want you to look and feel like a prepubescent.

No, i trim well, and shave the bikini line and my back side, and i don't have a lot of hair in those places.

I don't prefer to get cysts/boils/ingrown hairs in my cooch. And it's always nice for a man to have some idea he's with an adult woman while he's down there, not with a six year old.

Oh and if a man doesn't like it, it's his problem

• Sal*UK

No - I trim. Mother NAture put it there for a reason - and shaving it causes all sorts of problems.

• Juana

I used to shave. No longer because my current BF says it's irritating when we do the deed. I used to because my previous relationship enjoyed me more that way. Each man has their preference, you should ask.

• Mikey

I don't think women or men shave their feet.

personal.Smart people don't just ask questions--they ask smart questions. issues begin to arise when these same people push past our societal or personal boundaries.