can i put an opinion on school uniform?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Cu Tie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

My sister went to a private, all-girls high school in Pennsylvania, despite living in South Jersey. She had a dress code, which required her to wear either her spring summer uniform (during warm weather) or fall/winter uniform (during cold weather). She also had to wear a formal pair of shoes, although she was allowed to wear sneakers during the spring. However, during the summer after her junior year of high school/before her senior year of high school, she bought a nice pair of size 8 Adidas Falcon W cleats. Of course, during her senior year of high school, she changed from her school shoes to her sneakers once her school day was over. (Her bus came 3 hours after her school day was finished.) Also, during my sister's senior year of high school, she took 3 AP courses, worked during the weekends, got inducted to the National Honor Society, and scored a perfect 5 on the AP Calculus AB exam. In addition, she played her only year of football as a high school senior, as she made it on the junior varsity football team of the local public high school in South Jersey.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

nobody here knows how strict your school is, but I recommend putting opinions on your backpack or something instead. usually there aren't many rules on backpacks.

also it depends on how extreme this opinion is relative to where you are

• 2 months ago

Only if you're okay with having it removed at school.

Lv 7
    2 months ago

Do you mean literally write it on one?  No.  The school wouldn't allow that.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.