Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Agree/disagree: love isn’t everything ?

I’m so out of love, I’m so lost without you....

• Mikey

Agree, love is a myth.

Most people don’t even know what love is; they’re strangers to it. They’ve never had it, never been blessed with it, never really given it. How pathetic!

I love the idea of love, but I hate the idea that love is the only thing that I’m supposed to really love.Love is necessary, but it’s not necessary on the level society has led you to believe. It’s led you to believe that your worth comes from finding a man or woman to say those words to you, to wrap his or her arms around you and whisper it in your hair and on your cheeks.

Disagree, it’s everything for me and i couldn’t live without it i’d be a disaster.

Agree. It's isn't everything, but it's a lot.

I respect it if it isn't, to some people. To some people, things like success, reputation, wealth, strength/independence, etc, seem to be more important. Although I just can't help but think: doesn't it get LONELY up there on the top, though? Perhaps someone can explain it to me.

In my own case, however..? I disagree. Strongly, strongly disagree!! I love and need love more than I need basically ANYTHING else. And I am also willing to give it.

PS: found the most beautiful, loveable, amazing person, to have the BEST ever love exchange with, on a super deep soul level! Hooray!!! He my cookie, forever and ever. :D <3 <3 <3

Well it helps with the right person but if you don't have it, it's not the end of the world. 

It's the chemicals and neurons in the brain the make love, but most of the known universe is not alive.

• Kathy

I disagree with that.

I have a strong need to be loved and taken care of. Disagree. Disagree.