Do you think this will look okay?

The bridesmaids have (short dresses)

•pink

•white

•pink

•white

Maide of honor has 

• tan similar to the other 4 close to the color of mine (short)

Bride (long dress that opens up)

• Gold with a tan strip at the leg and my leg shows where it opens 

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I'm staying away from this.  It would help to have pictures but of course you can't show before the wedding.  Good Luck and congratulations on your upcoming marriage.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That's not what I'd have chosen for myself but it's your wedding and all that matters is that you like it. 

• Ocimom
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

iMO too many colors, but if you like it, then have those colors.  A tan dress is pretty plain and IMO not all that pretty.  I don't think it will go well with the other colors.

• Jerry
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I think wedding parties usually look best when styles and colors harmonize -- not necessarily MATCH, but harmonize. A wedding party where some people are wearing the kind of clothes one would wear to a cocktail party or night club while others are wearing "black tie" dressy clothes like tuxedos and long gowns -- that's going to look like a mash up. You don't provide enough detail for me to understand whether or not that's happening here. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

No idea. Go to a store with them (or better yet just you and the MOH to narrow it down at first) and try things on.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

um i think they should all be pink or tan. PICK ONE. it has to match. not mix match. that's just clashing and way too busy. unless you want to take the attention off of you 🙄

• 2 months ago

It's hard to picture because colors like pink, tan and gold have so many different hues.  If the pink is a baby pink, it sounds kind of weird with tan.  It's also possible the tan is too close to the gold. 

It sounds kind of strange.  Maybe it would help to get the bridesmaids all wearing white.  

• drip
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

So two bridesmaid wear pink dresses and two wear white dresses? Then the MOH wear tan like the bride.

And the bride wear gold and tan?

Nope can’t picture that looking good.

• 2 months ago

Hard to picture... not sure about the tan.......................

• Linda
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I think it will be fine. Pics would be even better to show what you mean but it sounds great.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.