Im 22 and had 17 surgeries for endometrosis. Wanting to get preg in 10 months? advice?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • PAMELA
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Ask your doctor what the chances are for you to get pregnant, i am sorry but they are very low, i have a cousin with this condition, she has accepted that she will never have children, but everyone is different so ask!

• Login to reply the answers
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If you're only 22, I really doubt that you've had 17 surgeries for endometrIosis. You may have been treated for endometriosis, but you haven't had SURGERY for endometrosis. Surgery for endometriosis is done only when other treatments don't work, and it  involves removing the uterus, and so you won't be able to get pregnant in 10 months or at any time.

• ...Show all comments
    • Tri-Harder
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

No, they aren't.  It isn't the most common surgery. So no, "most people" are not referring to hysterectomy. Your original statement does in fact say that the surgery for endo "removing the uterus," which is totally untrue.

• 1 month ago

The ONLY logical advice is to talk to your doctor.  We have no idea how to advise you on specifics, only someone who has been evaluating you and treating you can help you out.  I also assume you mean seventeen procedures, not actual surgeries.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Pray a lot, have lots of sex and then pray some more.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

17 surgeries?? Tell us another tall tale

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I find that hard to believe. My sister & daughter both have endometrosis. My sister's was so bad she had her uterus removed in her late 30s.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.