Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 2 months ago

Can you pass a drug test with clean and dirty urine mixed.?

For the last year and a half I smoked weed pretty much daily (1g-3g at most)...Recently I've been looking for work and quit smoking temporarily, expecting not to hear anything back for awhile. But I got a call and killed the interview and got the job... IF I can pass the drug test (Quest testing site). I went to my non-smoking friend's house to get some urine from him, but unfortunately he had just used the bathroom and couldn't fill up the cup. At the testing site it wasn't even close to the line, and I figured if I came out with that little urine they would just give me water or take blood. Since the water in the bathroom was off and the toilet water was blue I used my own midstream pee (yes I know that its pretty much a myth and not backed by science that midstream pee is cleaner, save your keystrokes.) If I had to guess I'd say it was 70% clean and 30% dirty urine. At the time of me taking the test I was only 2 weeks clean. Has anyone else had any similar experiences recently? I'm just trying to gauge a percentage. From what I see online it seems about 50/50 ... but a lot of those are from 8-12 years ago. 

I passed!! So its definitely possible if you've quit for a little while before the test. 

Favorite Answer

Sure, it is possible to pass that way, but we CANNOT tell you if you will pass. We have no idea what the THC concentration is in the dirty sample, or what it will be in the final combined solution.

you will simply have to wait for the results.

• Kinny2 months agoReport

True, I was just wondering if anyone had tried this recently to see what my odds were looking like. But I actually was just updated that I passed so its all good... start my new job next week.

No. The urine would be diluted but you would still fail the test because what they are looking for would still be there.

Your scenario is IMPOSSIBLE. Even if samples are mixed, it is either ALL clean or ALL tainted.

How would I know if you will pass.  What are you going to do about the routine random drug tests if you get the job?

Save you keystrokes.  You are probably going to fail.

• Kinny2 months agoReport

1.I wasn't asking if I will pass or fail, of course no one will know for sure genius... I was asking IF it was possible. 2.Jobs here only have 1 test upon hiring and thats it, thats how its been at my last 3 jobs. But I actually just found out I passed and start my new job next week :) 🖕