This thing is connected to the hot water faucet, and it's leaking water when I turn on the hot water faucet. How should I fix the problem?

It's because it got punctured.

• Speed
    Favorite Answer

That's a flex pipe providing hot water to the faucet. If it's damaged, it can't be fixed, only replaced. In some places, you have to replace it with solid pipe, either metal or PVC, for it to pass any kind of inspection, but hey, you're not getting an inspection real soon, right?

So turn off the water at the valve there, remove the pipe (over a bucket; it has a little water in it), and take it to the hardware store and buy one just like it.

the water is running down the outside of that flexible connector pipe from the tap in sink . 

My advice is replace the tap in the sink 

Flexible faucet connection hose. Should leak all the time, not just when you use hot water, otherwise it is something else.

Get a thing wrench and replace it.

• y

replace the thing