Is there a way to unlock a TCL LX(A502DL) phone so I can use it universal by putting in a sim card that belongs to a foreign mobile company?

• Yvonne

If the contract is over then you can request the carrier to unlock the phone. If that's not possible then you've to get the phone unlocked from third-party. After unlocking, you can use TCL LX with all the GSM carriers. If you need help with getting the phone unlocked, mail me for more info.

Email: yanastorff@yahoo.com

You typically have to go through the carrier that the phone is locked to and request an unlock. This of course assumes that the phone meets the requirements for it, which should be listed on the carrier's page.

There are unlock services where you can pay to get your phone unlocked unofficially, but I don't really know of any nor do I know how well they work or not.