Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

What does it feel like to have sex with a condom?

I’ve never used one, and my ex-fiancé’s dad told her it was like eating ice cream without taking off the plastic. Is that true? Do you really lose that much sensation when using a condom?

She never wanted me to wear one, because she wanted me to have maximum enjoyment. She was on birth control though and had no STD's.

Favorite Answer

It feels insignificant to me because I know that I'm being safe. Having sex with a condom on is just a little different, in my opinion. You don't feel the wetness obviously but it's still thin enough to feel everything else. If you get condoms with lube then that helps. You also don't have to worry about whether you pulled out in time. Honestly, the thought of not accidentally cumming in a girl and not getting an STD makes it the ideal choice for me. Sometimes I'm taken away from the experience if I'm having sex raw, mainly because I'm worrying about whether a girl is lying about being on birth control, if she's even on birth control, if she's lying about not having an STD, or if I'm going to pull out in time. Putting a condom on is quick and easy and takes those worries away. The guys that complain about wearing a condom are the same ones that end up with 5 kids with different women and then complain about paying child support lmao. Stop being a pussy and wear a condom (not directed at you; just generally speaking).      

while spilling your seed into your partner is the ultimate pleasure, a little less sensation is worth it when concerned about birth controls / STDs

absolutely terrible

• patty

u can do what u want but don't go crying when u get sexually transmitted diseases eg aids

• feels like love

Your ex fiancé’s dad doesn’t seem to be aware that you’re supposed to take the wrapper off those flavored condoms BEFORE you eat them. Don’t worry, I think you’ll be fine.

• D50

It doesn't feel as good. If you're a premature cummer, the dulled sensation might help you last longer. Thinner condoms feel better, you might have to try a variety of them before you find a brand that's satisfactory.

If it's a choice between sex with a condom or no sex I'd go for the sex with a condom every time.  It isn't that bad.

With a lot of guys it's just macho BS "I can't wear a condom".

Not a big fan. Also hate waiting to put the dumb thing on. But you do what you have to do. Nothing beats riding bareback. I can feel the difference when my bf goes au naturel.