The GOP calls the FBI investigation into 4 people in the Trump campaign "treason" ... do they forget that 3 of the 4 are in jail?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

When it comes to the 2016 election interference, the GOP has lost all touch with reality in its misguided, partisan zeal to defend Donald Trump.  

Trump couldn't have won without cheating.  The "numerous links" that the 2016 Trump Campaign maintained with the Russian government have still not been explained.  

The FBI would have been derelict in its duties had it not investigated the Russian interference in our presidential election and the complicity of the Trump Campaign in that foreign interference. 

• Login to reply the answers
  • Ana
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

The Nazi secret police (Gestapo) and the USSR’s secret police both put a lot of their political opponents in jail, too. Just because you’re imprisoning your political opponents doesn’t make your cause the right one. 

“Show me the man, and I’ll show you the crime.” – Lavrentiy Beria, Stalin’s secret police chief 

It’s alarming that the partisan democrats in charge of the investigation aren’t following the rule of law, aren’t giving the defendant his rights such as right to confront your accuser, right to know who your accuser even is, right to have notice prior to the hearing in order to prepare your defense and interview witnesses, etc. 

It’s also alarming the democrats in charge don’t want Biden investigates for obvious crimes, yet are investigating every republican who gets in their way and delving deep into their personal lives in order to find something, anything to f*uck them over with. They’re using the law not as a fair and balanced unbiased force of good, but rather as a biased partisan weapon. Not what our founding fathers intended

====

Note, I’m not saying that factually speaking Trump is completely innocent here.

However the shame (and the scary thing) is that with the way democrats are conducting their witch-hunt investigation, we will never really know, and it won’t even matter. The American people won’t stand for this crap 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The GOP is in denial of the damage Donald Trump has done to the U.S. and the Republican party.  Republicans are now known for their corruption and nothing else.  The more they support this man that they hated, for good reason, just four years ago, the lower their brand sinks. 

• Yet you can never tell us what damage that is. It just sounds good coming from CNN so you run with it.

• 3 of the 4 are in jail for something they weren't even investigating them for.

If the FBI so chooses to, they could investigate and throw 75% of the US population in jail for something.

• marsel_duchamp
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

So if other crimes come to light as a result of investigating one those others are supposed to be ignored?  Moron.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Since when is investigation of suspected wrong doing "treason"?    The GOP has gone full moron.

• ...Show all comments
    • marsel_duchamp
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Since when has anyone determined lies were used to obtain FISA warrants? That would be illegal.  No illegal activity was found by the IG.  You live in a fantasy.

• 1 month ago

Yes ,,,,,, and if they had worked trying to get Hillary elected they'd be sipping umbrella drinks on a beach somewhere rather than jailed for helping Trump .

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Are you saying corrupt cops are putting people in jail? You sound like a  leftist. 

• 1 month ago

And they are in prison for Russian collusion, are they???

NO. They are in prison for perjury traps and tax code violations in a 70,000 page IRS code that no one understands. 

Of course, you ignore that the FBI violated the rights of citizens, used the secret FISA courts to get warrants on far less than probable cause and then lied to the FISA courts.

Tell me it was OK they did that.  Tell me that you are OK with law enforcement no longer having to use probable cause but a lower standard to obtain a warrant and then police can LIE to the courts to obtain the warrant in .... say policing the black community or policing you or me  SAY THAT. Idiocracy infuckingdeed. 

This also demonstrated the FAILURE of the system. They put 3 people in prison on warrants that were obtained using lies?? Or you freaking kidding me? 

• ...Show all comments
    • marsel_duchamp
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

The crimes are part of the criminal code.  They are there for a reason.  Seems you want our criminal justice system to not apply to Trump or his associates and have them be above the law.  That is disgusting.

• Gungy
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Know the list....Brennen, Clapper, Comey & Strozk to start with.

• marsel_duchamp
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

They didn't work on the Trump campaign and are not in jail,,  You need remedial English courses focusing on reading comprehension,

• 1 month ago

Comey is in jail?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.