What is the best battle in all of Naruto including Shippuden?

Favorite Answer

IMO

1. Naruto vs Pain

2. Gai vs Madara (the only fight of the not so great Ninja war)

3. Third Hokage vs 1st Hokage+2nd Hokage + Orochimaru

4. Naruto vs Gaara (really shown the tenacity of Naruto)

5. Naruto vs Sasuke (the first fight at the death valley)

On the side note, Rock Lee vs Gaara during Chunin exam was one of the most exciting fight but other fights overwhelmed this one.

Has to be Naruto vs Pain.  It was the perfect inflection point where Naruto was ascending to 'bad@$$' level, but wasn't yet SO overpowered that it just felt dumb...which is how the 4th Shinobi War felt to me.

Distant second to me is the battle against the two members of the Akatski that were immortal.  The one with the scythe and the one with the four hearts (five?).  Again, this is a similar time for Naruto where he's becoming a bad motherf---er, but isn't crazy yet.  He also shines strategically and we see the power of Shikamaru's brain, taking down an invincible Akatski on his own.  

My favorite battles are probably Sasuke vs Bee, Sasuke vs Danzo and Kakashi vs Obito.  I like how fast paced and intense they were, no real monologuing.  And Kakashi vs Obito is such taijutsu glory.

The part where Naruto first used Kurama's chakras and everybody found out Naruto is not just a retarded kid... He's a super retarded kid.

• Entropy

Hah!  Well said.  Well said.