Why do women act weird when a beta male approach them?

I am a beta male and I have noticed this a lot. Whenever I go to a woman they are like 'wtf'? like an alien comes to them. Sometimes usually very confident women just repeat words like 'what, pardon, can't hear you those sort of reactions. It makes me totally uncomfortable for me to talk to women. They are so unapproachable. Only beta males have this problem. I have never seen women act like this to alpha males. They are so welcoming and down to earth when an alpha approach them. Why do women hate beta males so much?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Quite often women go for the douche bag type

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

they wont act like that if u act confident in yourself

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You know people, if you want to you can REPORT this schit as "spam" or "trolling". Because that is basically what this is. 

• Bill
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You're probably acting weird and making the whole situation awkward. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

They get tired of them wanting to lick their feet.

• 2 months ago

Most, but not all women, have mental issues. Study the characteristics of people with Cluster B Personality Disorders and STAY AWAY from them. If you approached me we would have good conversation. :-) 

• 2 months ago

'Beta' guys don't approach women.

• 2 months ago

women pretty much just judge men on looks, theyre really objectifying

• 2 months ago

Women don't hate beta males, they just aren't interested in getting involved with them on any level. It seems to me that if you want to change the way that they react to you specifically maybe you should do something to change yourself. You're never going to change women's reactions by criticizing or complaining about it or whatever this is.

• ...Show all comments
    • David B.
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

My wife died 8 years ago and believing something without a reason for doing so makes no sense at all. Even she would tell you that.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

the mayority of females are attracted to and like the male qualities of being aggressive and dominat, so a beta male isnt what the mayority want, of course there is excpetions.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.