Am I pregnant with a boy ? ?

Is it true if u got a toddler  girl and their so lovable and under you that the baby can be a boy ? I’m 7 weeks and I won’t know the gender of the baby yet because it’s still early 

• sarah

I definitely wouldn't use this as a reliable means of determining an unborn baby's gender, lol.

But in two more weeks, what you could do (that will give you about a 99.1 percent chance of getting an accurate result) is take the Sneak Peek Gender Test. It's a blood test that you do at home and then send back to a lab, and your results are delivered via email within a week or so (just depends on if you select the fast track option or the normal one -- the fast track is obviously a little more expensive, but not really an outrageous price). My OBGYN recommended it to me and said he's only ever seen it be wrong twice...and one of those times was because the person taking the test didn't follow the instructions (you have to make sure no males come in contact with the testing equipment and that whatever surface you are putting the equipment on has been thoroughly sanitized, otherwise the results can become contaminated and you'll get a boy result when you're actually pregnant with a girl).Edit:  Apparently, you can take Sneak Peek at eight weeks and expect an accurate result. My doctor told me to wait until nine, though, so that might be a better option.

Now there's some nonsense for you

No, how your toddler acts has nothing to do with what the sex of your baby is.

Also... *they're.  They are.  

• MissA

Toddlers are not psychic. No it's not true.

• keerok

Rubbish!

It may no show yet but if you get "uglier" as your tummy get bigger, that's a boy. It you stay lovely then it's a girl. It's the baby's hormones. They have an effect on you too.

• Tri-Harder
      1 month agoReport

Yeah, that's rubbish as well. 

• helene

That is an old wives' tale.

Come on now. Toddlers don't know squat, but you think they can do what you and your doctor can't?