Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Should I just end it all?

What’s the point of this life if i’m just a nervous wreck all the time? I can’t hold a job because I’m so anxious and I shake all the time. Nobody even cares about me

No, you should not my friend, Your doctor can help you a lot and look at all the answers on here we all care about you, So go to your doctor have a talk and I'm sure he or she could help you so please try.

• Kathy

No, because suicide is wrong, and God still has a purpose for you.

• K8

No you should not end it all. Go to the doctor, go to a therapist, seek help, and work to make changes in your life.  Keep working and making changes and seeking help until you create a good life for yourself.  Never give up!  You can do this.

I'm sorry you feel that way, Ask for help from your GP, There are people and groups that can support you and help you through these troubled times,  It may not seem like it at the moment, But the only people worthy to be in your life are the ones that will help you through the hard times and laugh with you after the hard times pass, i wish you well, Take care.

This is the wrong place to post your question, try moving it to the Health section.

You need to get yourself  to your G.P, ask for something like Mirtazapine and to be referred for counseling.

• Dimple

You need medication. You’re ok. You just need some therapy and some anti stress meds.

Talk to your doctor about it. You will be fine.

Medication not working? you need reassessing.

• carrie

No you should no try to end it all, talk to your family and see a doctor who can probably help with your anxieties. There are people who care about you and can help.

• Matt85

Did you try beta blockers for the shakes?

Hope you feel better soon.