Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAstronomy & Space · 1 month ago

6 planets are going to be conjunct in Sagittarius this Dec on 25th, 26th and 27th. What will happen to earth ?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Nothing extreme. Venus and Saturn were pretty close to each other in the sky during twilight while Jupiter was setting according to my eyees and Stellarium. The Moon is full tomorrow the Geminis .eternal shower peaks and a volcano erupted in New Zealand. The volca o erupting may or may not be coincidental

I 'will have to fact check to see what the other 3 planets are . Uranus is barely naked eye visible, Neptune is not makes eye visible, and Mercury should be makes eye visible.

Check Solar System Live Entire Solar System to see where all the planets will be relative to each other on those dates. Thamap is NOT to scale.

Jupiter is in opposition on December 27, farthest from Earth, not in conjunction with Venes and Saturn, AND there is an annular solar eclipse on December 26. The Moon is new on December 22, and it is the winter solstice. Venus, Saturn, Jupiter, the Sun and Moon make only 5 Greek planets. Which one is t h d 6 th planet. Mars?

I can't do Solar System Live on my phone. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_conjunction

That one is,December 2020_ not 2019. 

• 1 month ago

On the 25th, it might make bells jingle and reindeer fly and a fat man fit thru a chimney.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Lots of people trying to recover from the parties they went to, also why do you think your question makes any sense at all?

• Zheia
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Greenland will lose a lot of ice, and a volcano will erupt somewhere.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Not a thing... 

• Clive
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Nothing. What makes you think anything will happen when it never has before?

• 1 month ago

As astrology is a big steaming pile of Cow poo, nothing at all. Only morons would ask something this stupid, and only massive morons would post it in the SCIENCE section.

• 1 month ago

OH NO!!! We’re going to orbit the sun....wait a minute.😆

• 1 month ago

LOL, you think this is the first time, and looks like only Saturn, Mars and mercury will be in conjunction.

People not reading about it in the paper or news would never know of the event.

• 1 month ago

Make sure you have an empty stomach or you will suffer from extreme diarrhoea.

• 1 month ago

Not much. Why would it?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.