I feel like my life is falling apart (help/ANY suggestions??)?

It’s mainly my family that’s the problem. 

My oldest brother (he’s 33, I’m 19) has blocked me from his life and his kids’ lives because I refused to be involved in his relationship. He wanted me to return some of his ex’s things back to her, and honestly I have a lot going on (honor roll student in college) and I just didn’t want the drama. 

I did this previously with another one of his ex’s and it ended horribly. Not to mention he dates ALOT and always asks me to get involved. Because of this, my oldest brother has brainwashed my two other brothers and now all of them want nothing to do with me.

One of the brothers mentioned above (not the oldest one) sexually abused me while we were children and I cannot believe HE gets to see my niece and nephew, and I’m not allowed.

My mother is a drug addict and is homeless. The last time I saw her was through a visit in jail, and that was two years ago. My mother was forced to leave my home by CPS when I was 15 due to the constant physical abuse I suffered (she gave me a concussion).

More recently my dad caught my little brother (he’s of age, and the only one of my siblings that hasn’t turned against me) and I smoking weed. I feel awful about it and totally regret disappointing him, and I feel like he hates me now too. I tried to explain to him that I am constantly feeling anxiety but he brushed it aside. I just don’t know what to do anymore, my little brother and I are struggling with all this drama.

maybe you should get some counseling, it might help you out

• Foofa

You sound like the only sane one in this family. So just keep doing well in college knowing that your degree will be your ticket out of this household. We can't choose our family but we can create our own, even if it's just a close group of supportive friends.

Poor you. A totally dysfunctional family. Is there no way you can move out and get a place of your own with your remaining brother? You need counselling for the child abuse you suffered which will raise your self esteem and help you out in your present circumstances. I'd drop the lot of them. They are no good to you so stop worrying about whether they like you or not. Just concentrate on yourself and this younger brother. VERY stupid of you to smoke weed and encourage him to do so too. THAT's what your father was concerned about. He's worried that you are leading the boy astray.....which you are. You've shown him that it's OK to do that....which it isn't is it. Weed smoking hasn't done you any good. It's just fogged your mind so you can't see further than your miserable family. Wake up. Be proactive for yourself. When dad sees you actually trying to become a proper adult and doing things for yourself and perhaps your little brother too, he'll be more inclined to help you. Of course he brushed your apologies aside. You were definitely in the wrong and just whining at the time.