Can I celebrate my 40th birthday by releasing 40 balloons into the sky?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Sure ya can, who's blowing them up? ;-)

• Stanley
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Lol. Thanks for the BA.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Yes you can Mr. Eugene Lynch

Attachment image
  • Diana
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Its not a good idea, because the wildlife may try to eat the remains of the balloons.  

• 1 month ago

wouldn't recommend it, it won't help the airplanes, birds, or the ozone layer

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Cogito
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No, please don't.  Balloons kill birds and aquatic mammals in their thousands.

• Should I find another way to celebrate?

• 1 month ago

Yes. Or, no. Whatever the hell you need to hear. Just please leave us out of it.

• Yes that's good for the environment

• 1 month ago

Happy 40th. Could you possibly release 40 birds into the sky? That'd be beautiful 

• 1 month ago

You could in the same sense that you could dump your kitchen trash bag all over a public park.  Most areas see it as littering, and if you're seen or reported, it would lean to a fine.  To add to that, we know that's not wonderful for the environment, so why bother.

• ...Show all comments
    • Kid Mohawk
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

You should celebrate it with as much flair as you like.  I only encourage you to avoid intentionally harming the environment.

• 1 month ago

Bad idea.  One or more of those balloons might interfere with an airplane or helicopter flying in the area.  Helium balloons can rise pretty high in the atmosphere.

You could light forty candles.  You could give forty dollars to a worthy cause. You could even throw a party and invite forty people (without mentioning that it's for your birthday).

• Or I can watch Ethiopian movies. YouTube has them. I am interested in Ethiopian culture. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.