What would you do?

My sister wants to to share information that my other sister told me... She says it is the right thing to do...but I think though it may be the right thing to do, that it would cause a lot of bad. Anyways my other sister told me that a mutual friend had a baby by a friend of ours but she found out she was pregnant after their relationship had ended. So she gave birth and gave al tights to her aunt who moved to Texas and is planning on crossing over into Mexico with the baby... and my sister things he deserves the right to know. However! On the other hand this mutual friend of ours is is connected to drug and prostitution rings (she was not always like this but she changed and my sister still hangs out with hre on occasion). This girl held a family and their little kid up at gun point for betraying them whoever them is. I just don't think it is wise to share the info,...And of course I would do it anonymously if I had..my point is by telling I think I am putting my sisters life or at least her peace in jeopardy and I think my other sister wanting to do the right thing is just not for us to do.

i wouldnt share the info if you dont think its wise

• Foofa

I would stay out of it completely. This is none of your, or your sister's business.

• g

None of that is your business and it's all heresay - it's gossip. You need to stay out of it.

Let confidential information remain confidential. You don't have any direct business in this situation.