what are your favorite childhood christmas movies ?

• Olive
    Favorite Answer

A Christmas Carol, Yogi Bears First Christmas, Gremlins, Rudolph, Frosty the Snowman, Frosty Returns, Santa Claus is Coming to Town

• Olive
      1 month agoReport

Thanks

• Santa and the Three Bears

Flintstones Christmas movie

A Charlie Brown Christmas

A Chipmunk ChristmasRudolph and Frosty's Christmas in JulyHow The Grinch Stole Christmas (1966)Arthur's Perfect ChristmasBah, Humduck! A Looney Tunes Christmas

Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town

The Year Without A Santa Claus

Tom and Jerry: A Nutcracker Tale

Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas

the nightmare before christmas & the grinch & rudolph the red nosed reindeer

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer And Miracle On 34th Street And A Christmas Carol (1951) And It's A Wonderful Life

I don't recall looking forward to any Christmas movies when I was a kid. I looked forward to the TV holiday stop-motion animated and cartoon specials especially The Year Without a Santa Claus, Santa Claus is Comin' to Town, Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer, The Little Drummer Boy, A Charlie Brown Christmas, and Frosty The Snowman.  

If there were any movies I looked forward to watching during the holidays, it was the movies that seem to only come on during that time: Batman (1966), Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, and The Wizard of Oz. As a kid, I wasn't crazy about It's a Wonderful Life. 

It should be noted that when I was a kid, we only had three network channels: ABC, CBS, and NBC, plus PBS and the Spanish channel.

How the Grinch Stole Christmas, the original 1/2 hour animated version.  LOVE it to death.

Home Alone 2: Lost in New York.  

Miracle on 34th Street.

• Mrs H

A Charlie Brown Christmas,  Frosty the Snowman,  Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer