Did my boyfriend steal from me?

I just started dating this guy about 2 months ago. I have been to his apartment a couple of times and sometimes he comes to mine. I even have a key to his aprtment. I had a final earlier today and my bf came to get my key and stayed at my apt i said i will come home in 2 hours i finished an hour early. We were going to go to walmart, which we did i just looked in my closet idek y and i saw somehting (pic below) mind you my bf works at an ac company and works with ac **** for a living. my ac until inside was closed off until i just saw today... seems to be open now ... did he steal something??? also note to mention recently my car ac stopped working too did he steal that too?????????????? he gave me 200$ today i heard stuff lkke this can be solf for 50-100$...

Dump him It will never work.

• Joseph

I hope that final you mentioned wasn't in English composition, because your story makes no sense.  You mention all the details that have nothing to do with your story:  that you have a key to his place; that you had an exam; that you were going to Walmart.  Not a single word about what is the picture supposed to show, looks like some kind of an insulated enclosure panel, but without context I can't be sure.  

Why don't you ask him what is that thing and why is it in your closet?  

If you are questioning him, it's a real problem for your relationship.

It's either him, or maybe, just you.

Either way it's time to either confront or end things, sorry.