Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 2 months ago

Why do people think Hillary is worse than Biden? Is it because she's a woman?

Hillary never supported busing segregation. Biden has. I look at both of their records and see that Hillary is a saint compared to Biden (and Trump), but apparently being a woman makes her a villain, huh?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

biden is dumber than a rock while hillary is obnoxious

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

That is just what we need and are looking for a president that's a saint.

• 2 months ago

What is busing segregation? That’s what I want to know.

• Chris
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Hillary’s pay to play scheme dwarfs anything Biden did.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Slow-Jo comes across as being the town fool. While you learn to discount and ignore what he says, or look the other way when he starts to get creepy with small children, he doesn't stir up anger and resentment.

Hillary, on the other hand, is a shrew that spits venom everywhere she goes. You can't help but see her as a vile person that you want nothing to do with and try to protect others from.

• 2 months ago

Clinton has that interesting characteristic of being loathsome. That is why she lost the election: Trump's election was more likely due to people voting against Clinton, rather than voting for Trump. Trump, by the way, is an idiot. It's times like this I wish it was possible to vote 'abstain'. Never before have two such utterly awful candidates stood for election.

• 2 months ago

Biden's a creep but at least he isn't suspected of having a body count

• 2 months ago

The Clinton Foundation was a criminal enterprise that sold access and dangled the possibility of a Clinton return to the a White House.

The proof? When Hillary lost in 2016 all those donations to the Clinton Crime Family dried up.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.