Isn't it obvious Trump delayed the Ukraine military aide because he knew Putin wouldn't like it? Then he said "Well I might as well get...?

...something out of this for myself" in the form of investigations into dark web conspiracy theories about the Bidens?

Update:

Cons are of course also lying about Obama not sending military aide. https://www.politifact.com/florida/statements/2019...

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

On the contrary, Putin was pleased that Trump withheld aid, because Putin is fighting a war against Ukraine, so that move by Trump helped him. 

Trump actually withheld the aid to force Ukraine to announce an investigation into the Bidens, to help Trump win 2020. Helping Putin was just a bonus for him. 

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Whenever I contemplate the dirty deeds of conman (lifts-wearing 5'10" faking height) Donald Trump, I tend to picture him as the born-rich spoiled rotten destructive toddler son of hugely rich emotionally bankrupt parents threatening to tear the entire house down if he does not get CANDY! LOTS OF CANDY!  My guess is that money was thrown at every problem, resulting in what rich-killer-kid Ethan Couch's parents told the judge was "affluenza."  There is no social conscience for Donald Trump---no sense of right or wrong.  He wants what he wants when he wants it and does not care even a little bit about any consequences---a true sociopath.  Our elected REPRESENTATIVES (folks who are sworn to uphold the Constitution) have to impeach this guy---he keeps on breaking the law and violating the Constitution! Maybe we, the people, can make it easier for the Congressional Republicans if we call, write, fax, or otherwise make our support for removal from office clearly known.

• 1 month ago

'Aid' not 'aide'.

• 1 month ago

It might have been part of a Putin ploy to "encourage" Zelensky to agree to negotiations.

• People have lost their lives over this abuse-of-power Trump deed, Alexander. Read the 2018 book by 35-year CIA counterespionage expert Malcolm Nance: "The Plot to Destroy Democracy: How Putin and His Spies Are Undermining America and Dismantling the West."  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Democrats are trying to impeach a president for trying to expose a crime while they try to elect the person who committed the crime president.

• ...Show all comments
    • The Manafort-Putin-Yanukovich appointed prosecutor in Ukraine refused to prosecute any corruption cases and the UN as well as the U.S. and our European allies wanted this Putin-linked corrupt prosecutor removed from power in Ukraine. Trump, by contrast, is all crime all the time.

• 1 month ago

You have nothing but hatred of Trump and baseless suspicion.

• Smoking Joe
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

I don't hate Trump and there is endless base.

• 1 month ago

yeah...............................

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.