Do you agree that Corvus Blackthorne should convert to Islam?

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, “Allah the Exalted said: Verily, the believer is with me in every good situation. He praises me even as I remove his soul from between his two sides ( Musnad Ahmad )

• Doug

No. Islam is a false works-based religion that leads to hell. Get away from it.

Because we have all sinned against a perfectly holy and righteous God, we all deserve eternal separation from God in hell (Rom. 6:23). However, God loves us so much that He sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross as our Substitute so we don't have to go to hell. Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose from the grave three days later (1 Cor. 15:3-4). He gives eternal life freely to anyone who simply believes in Him for it. No one can be saved by doing good works. Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone (Eph. 2:8-9).

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life" (John 6:47).

Lol 2 points!.…......

Shia Islam Quran 33:33

There is no God but Allah, and is the Prophet of Allah. Shi'a Muslims add an extra phrase to the Shahadah: And Ali is the friend of God.