Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

How much are Wall St/big businesses paying sheeple conservatives to spout anti-labor union propaganda?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

The vast majority of cons here only have their lifestyle because of their union or their wife's teacher or nurse union. They are too dumb to do that math though. Everything always applies to everybody else not them.

• Smoking Joe
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

Did they get rid of the "somebody also answered"  glitch? Looks like it.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

My dad paid union dues for decades when he was a pipe fitter and told me thevUnion had a perfect record of never helping him get a job.

The best opportunities went to the drinking buddies of the Union leaders.

Union corruption killed the labor movement.

Ever hear of Jimmy Hoffa?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Big business is left-wing, and so are a lot of the thought leaders on the establishment right. Matt Walsh and Ben Shapiro have both attacked Trump, calling him racist and antisemitic for not conforming to their Zionist warmongering propaganda. Before 2016, Dan Crenshaw was pro-abortion and for gun control. Charlie Kirk is promoting homosexuality and drag kids. Who's paying who to spew propaganda?

I'm a fascist, I support unions and then some. I want every major field of production to have representation in government for both workers and business owners, instead of lobbyists controlling our politicians in the dark. At least then we'd have some say in it, and it would reduce incentive for bribing politicians.

• 1 month ago

Actually Wall St. supports democrats.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Probably quite a bit, but a lot of people would be against them anyway. I see the negatives of labor unions first hand working for a power company. I've literally seen the electricians who were supposed to be out repairing things go on dates and out for drinks on the clock on my days off. It's really hard to reprimand them because the union snaps back at everything. They also take money out of people's paychecks.

• 1 month ago

Millions.

George Bush Jr made it legal.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.