Why does the word of the Lord make atheists LIVID?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

It is actually the response of their demons - they are just expressing it.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

all you seem to do is try to incite Atheists. 

the word of the lord is obviously very disappointing to you because 

provoking others has become the only thing of consequence to you

• Login to reply the answers
  • Cogito
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

As far as I'm aware, nothing about religion makes any atheist 'livid'.

As we don't believe that God exists, 'the Lord' has never said a single word.  If you mean the Bible, that was written by men and is largely a work of fiction.  It doesn't anger us at all.  It's just a book.

• 1 month ago

The word of your Lord as written in your Bible makes us laugh, not livid!  It's only when it's screamed at us by extremist hate preachers who use it to promote hatred and division that it provokes anything like the reaction you claim!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

You've chosen the wrong word. Nearly all atheists are utterly indifferent to what you and I would call "the word of the Lord" (which I take to mean, the Bible). They have no regard for a book which, to them, is all about a non-existent entity that they equate with ancient superstitions. They could not care less about that 'word of the Lord'. But on this R&S site we see a tiny proportion of today's atheists out to actively mock and denigrate that word of God because they hate the very idea of God. Some of them, on here, do appear to get a tad livid, at times, if a quote from that word touches a raw nerve. That's their problem.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Their war against God is a LOST cause. THAT is why.

• 1 month ago

You are mistaken. I wonder at the motivation behind this question and what it says about the merits of whatever you believe in. It is never too soon to seek enlightenment, my friend.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I don’t know.

Why do the words “proof”, “facts” and “evidence” make christians livid?

The Lord is my Shetland

Using a backup account because the Poe who asked this question blocked my main account.

• humpty
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It annoys us that morons keep insisting it is the word of the Lord. That isn't "livid" as ,uch as boredom.

• Bill-M
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Your wrong.  We could care less.

• Annsan_In_Him
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

If you COULD care less, then that means you do have some degree of caring or concern. But if you COULDN'T care less, then that means you are utterly without care.

• EddieJ
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

For the same reason that the word of SpongeBob makes Christians LIVID.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.